A Very Overwhelming Day

Today is 9th February. 12:33pm.
I have decided I will write all the events of the day in a single post and then post it at night.
So today I got up at 7:05am. My college starts at 7am. But since first lecture was advertising (in which we easily get proxy) I didn't attend. Oh attendance. I forgot to tell you guys. In my college the attendance norms are compulsory 75% overall and 50% per subject. People just attend for attendance.
Anyway. In college today we were studying about Kaizen. I remember reading about it in our syllabus. Our professor had gotten Kaizen written in Japanese (since its a Japanese term) and asked us to guess what's written. I said its Kaizen and now people think I know Japanese.
In college met an old school friend. When I say friend…. She told me that she passed both groups CA level 2. I was like super shocked. Knowing her, I doubt she will be able to handle the pressure. Still I was a little jealous of her.
But when I told her I failed and that I won't be reappearing again, she told me that she was jealous. Of me!
I mean WHY THE HELL are you doing something you don't want to?
I didn't tell her that of course.

Time 15:11.
I am trying to go gluten free since the last two days. I didn't even have the delicious brownie covered in chocolate. But my resolution is weakening. There is burger for dinner. I am thinking of having one burger and some fries. Not my usual one and half burger. Motivation is so hard to come by especially when there is burger for dinner. 


Time:20:44
Had dinner and ate one burger. One. But had a few fries in cheese which I bought today. I also bought a primer and a baby lips orange candy. Felt very good to shop with my elder sister. Surprisingly she is fun to hangout with. She is generous and kind and so loving.

Now. I need to stop having wheat. I hope I am successful tomorrow at least.

Time 22:32
Guess what. A random school friend called me. She was really sweet. She explained me her siblings project and then talked about wheat and its effects and then I made her realise white flour is also processed wheat! Surprise!
Then she asked about college tuitions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment