10th Feb 16 Update!

Time 6:49
I am about to leave for college.

Time 10:19
College was a mess today. Only happiness I got was from listening to "If I could fly" song by one direction.
My today's plan is completing some articles. No wheat today. I lost 3 kgs on scale just by not eating wheat but shit I had wheat yesterday.

Time 19:53
So today was a rush afternoon! Me and my sisters made a detox drink with cucumber and mint. 

Then they coerced me into downloading candy crush jelly. Which I don't want to play. But I still am. I reached level 10. And stuck there. But my sister informed me about getting unlimited life by changing the date and time on your phone.
My mother is going for some anniversary of their cousin. My father was supposed to go with her but he got some work. I always find it unjust how mom always goes out when my father wants to. And my father always cancels plans when mother wants to.
So we got my mother dressed. And then had some tea and then watermelon.
Now just had dinner and thought to keep you all updated.
Oh also read Sherlock fanfiction whenever got time. I just love BBC Sherlock. Can't wait for its new episode. It takes years to come. Heard a rumor that there is Tom Hiddleston in it :O

Time next day
Sorry guys forgot to post on time. I was really tired and sleepy yesterday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment