Love You

Time 13:55 14th Feb
Happy valentines day to my soulmate boyfriend who is the best and has always been there for me, and to everyone else!
So today I have a very busy day. Tomorrow is my cousins wedding and so I need to remove hand hair, iron my clothes and straighten my hair!
Around an hour ago my mother felt faintish. It's because of the hair colour and steam in the bathroom. She thinks its something serious. Whatever it be. If you feel faintish then first lie down and make sure no one is blocking your air. Take qucik breaths to get more oxygen in the system. Have a little of sweet or sugar water or best lemonade!

Time 17:17
My sister who is moving out to a new room got her wardrobe yesterday. With her new bed. I don't understand why she needs it. Or why only she gets it. Isn't it unfair to us? My parents do have a blind spot for her.
Tomorrow is my cousin's wedding so I won't be posting this article tomorrow but day after.
I practised piano today. I like it a lot.
I try to sing do re mi but its a bit confusing for me. As in something I get it right but sometimes I go like high pitched till Fa and then lower pitch for Sol La Ti Do. Need to practise on that.
Your lessons will come so soon guys please remember to practise well. 

3 comments: