Should I Pursue My Dreams

When I gave career tests I got C personality. It means a Creator.
I don't want to study finance or accountancy and get a desk job. While getting a good placement in a good company might be the dream of many. It isn't mine.
It's my parents.
I guess they worry about me and my sister. What will we do if we don't follow the herd?
Will they support me if I tell them that I want to pursue my career in music? Become a pianist? Or will they pressurise me to do something I don't want. Just so they can know that I can earn on my own and stand on my own feet.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Vipa. I am in my second year of college and pursuing Bachelor's in Commerce.
I am a mummy's pet. It's simply because I love her a lot. That's why it's difficult telling her about myself. I am scared I will disappoint her. I know I know I should tell her. But its difficult. And now isn't the right time.
I failed my CA (Chartered Accountancy) second level IPCC the second time. It's not really a big deal as in CA so many people fail and reappear again and again. But my parents are not patient! They want us to pass in a single go.
My sister and I told them, if we will appear for another attempt then the result would be similar. It's because CA is not something we wish to pursue.
We all born and die. We live for such a. Short span. Like guests on earth. I don't think I should be doing something like a desk job in this time I have.

So now since Saturday my first piano class will start. I am little scared cause I am a little socially shy and awkward. But best of luck to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment